About Our CSA's
We grow organically, sustainably, and biologically:
- All of our vegetables, herbs, and berries meet national organic standards.
- We grow biologically. We feed our soil with compost and trace minerals and team with our soil microbes to grow healthy plants.
- The results are vegetables with exceptional flavor and high nutrient density.
Our CSA allows us to have a direct relationship with you, our customers. We are available in person on the farm, at the market, or by phone or email to answer your questions about how we grow our vegetables. We're also ready to discuss recipe suggestions and how to retain flavor and nutrient density from our farm to your table. We try our best to provide a balanced box of seasonal vegetables with variety and creative menu potential. We're doing our part to grow healthy, flavorful food, and work towards a more sustainable community.
Week of May 22nd through week of September 25th
20 weeks of lovely summer veggies
$25 per week or $500 for the season
Including contents of your weekly box and sales tax
Pick ups are on Tuesdays at Brightwood Vineyard and Farm (1202 Lillards Ford Road, Brightwood, VA 22715), from 1pm until 7pm.
- or -
Wednesdays at the Charlottesville 'Farmers in the Park' Market (Meade Park) from 3 - 7 pm.
- Tomatoes, peppers, squash, cucumbers, fresh beans, eggplant, Swiss chard, and baby leaf salad mix.
- Occasional surprises like tomatillos, Malabar spinach, lettuce heads, microgreens, potatoes, and fresh garlic.
- All vegetables and herbs are certified organic.
To sign up or for information, contact Susan Vidal 540-717-2165, email@example.com
Mid-November until the beginning of March
Watch for more information in August.